Seasonal Yard Crewmember
4 Month Contract
For over 30 years family owned and operated, Pride Marine Group has been creating
personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring customer’s
visions for a life well lived to reality by connecting them to the vessel that will take them
where they want to go.
We are currently looking for a Yard Crewmember to work out of our Pride Marine Group –
Orillia location, located just on the outskirts of the beautiful Orillia. Our dry land facility boasts the largest temperature-controlled showroom in the province, with boats on display from 19 to 65.
Our service and customer support is outstanding, as evidenced by our certification as
a Brunswick 5-star Master Dealer, which is a certification program awarded only to dealers
around the world who achieve the highest standards in operational excellence and customer
● Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
● Assist in the summerization process by unwrapping, moving and cleaning boats
● Assist in the winterization process by shrink wrapping and cleaning boats
● Clean and buff the interior and exterior of boats
● Maintain a clean and professional location by removing and properly disposing of waste
● Work as a team with all crewmembers
● Health & Safety compliant
● Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
● 1-2 years experience working in the Marine or Automotive industry is an asset, but not required
● Excellent communication skills Job Requirements
● Able to work irregular hours during peak periods including weekends
● Physically demanding (High) lifting, pushing, kneeling and reaching
● Able to work in variable work environments/conditions
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s
race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon
request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an
accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $18-$22 per hour
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to apply.