Sales Representative - Ottawa
For over 30 years family owned and operated, Pride Marine Group has been creating
personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring customer’s
visions for a life well lived to reality by connecting them to the vessel that will take them
where they want to go.
We are currently looking for a Product Specialist to work out of our Pride Marine
Group – Ottawa location. Our beautiful location on Carp Road sells new and used boats,
snowmobiles, ATVs, in Eganville, Ottawa and Kingston as well as Gatineau and the
Thousand Island area of Brockville and Napanee. Our service and customer support is
outstanding, as evidenced by our certification as a Brunswick 5-star Master Dealer, which is
a certification program awarded only to dealers around the world who achieve the highest
standards in operational excellence and customer enthusiasm.
Enjoy a rewarding career where you work on the water and sunglasses and sunblock are just
part of your daily routine! During the summer your office is a Nautique, Chris Craft, Robalo or one of our Yamaha ATVs, SSVs and snowmobiles! This is a year round opportunity to make customers' dreams of owning a boat a reality.
Our Ideal Candidate is a self-starter who is driven to succeed.The successful candidate can
choose between a commission only compensation plan or a base salary plus commission
● Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
● Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
● Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of boats, powersports or services required
● Promote sales to existing clients
● Identify clients needs and assist them in purchasing of new/preowned product
● Overcome objections of prospective customers
● Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals
● Build and maintain ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities, and other research
● Develop and build relationships with new clients and develop additional contacts within existing clients
● Handle customer complaints as they arise, escalating to the appropriate individual as deemed necessary
● Keep up-to-date records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings
Experience & Education Required
● Experience in sales is great
● Pleasure Craft Operators Card required
● Valid driver's license required
● Able to work irregular hours including weekends during peak periods
● Occasional overtime required during peak season
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s
race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon
request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an
accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $27,787.00-$125,000.00 per year
Please apply through email to email@example.com.