Customer Care Centre Representative (Call Centre) - Orillia, Kingston, Ottawa
For over 30 years family owned and operated, Pride Marine Group has been creating
personalized watercraft experiences. We don’t just sell boats—we help bring customer’s
visions for a life well lived to reality by connecting them to the vessel that will take them
where they want to go.
We are currently looking for a Customer Care Rep (Call Centre) to work out of our Pride
Marine Group – Orillia location, Kingston location and Ottawa location.
Our Ideal Candidate is able to work independently, has a strong attention to detail and
always maintains a positive attitude.
● Demonstrate an expert ability to provide an exceptional level of customer
● Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills.
● Professional demeanor and appearance.
● Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills.
● Proven ability to multi-task and be self motivated.
● Ability to work effectively and possess personal accountability in a team
● Team and customer oriented.
● Flexible to seasonal and customer requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
● Schedule and follow up on all sales inquiries through the lead
● Follow up with sales associates & sales managers regarding leads &
● Effectively utilize and maintain the lead management and CRM systems
by promptly and accurately entering and / or updating all customer data
● Manage all customer contacts effectively according to the defined scripts
and strategically overcome objections.
● Generate sales appointments through outbound calling, inbound calls and
● Conduct customer satisfaction surveys in accordance with the company
● Generate service and storage appointments through outbound calling and
email campaigns to existing and new customers.
● Contact customers based on current marketing initiatives.
● Provide daily reports to the Customer Care Manager that details contacts
and appointments completed during your shift.
● Provide general office administration support as required.
Experience, Education and Qualifications :
● 2 to 4 years customer service related experience, preferable in the
automotive or marine industry.
● Customer appointment setting experience preferred.
● Strong computer skills.
Job Requirements :
● Able to work irregular hours during peak periods including days,
evenings and weekends.
● Possess computer literacy, grammar, mathematical and excellent
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Please email email@example.com with your resume to apply.